We at omygdala.com welcome and encourage comments from our readers. Constructive criticisms are always welcome. However, in some instances comments are subject to be edited or deleted. This includes:
- Comments that are determined to be spam or questionable spam.
- Links within comments that lead to irrelevant content or affiliate websites. Links that are relevant to the post will be permitted.
- Comments using profanity or vulgar language.
- Comments including derogatory language, or language/concepts that could be deemed offensive.
- Statements that attack another person individually.
- Hate speech in any form.
- Comments not in English.
- Comments linking to pornographic sites or sites that are questionable.
- Repeatedly posting the same message.
- Hijacking a thread by making a comment that’s nothing but a red meat.
- Comments that are unrelated to the topic being discussed.
- Comments that can stir up religious sentiments.
Please follow the comment policy, and help us to keep this blog a safe and constructive place for discussion. We reserve the right to edit or delete comments submitted to this blog at any time without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.
Some of the policies listed above have been copied from this site; permission granted by the author to copy, modify and use the comment policy.