A compendium of news/articles/videos/pictures/events/stories that triggered the “Oh my god alarm!” Omygdaily – June 3 2016 edition will discuss:
- How a dad went after a serial killer in court;
- Big Brother is watching you all. It is only a matter of time, before the final act is revealed. Facebook eavesdropping on your phone conversation;
- Ripley’s believe it or not—”...math test about guns, gangs, drugs and ‘ho’s’” A teacher in Alabama, USA, gave this test to his eighth-grade students.
The guilty had the audacity to give the dead woman’s father a malicious smile at the sentencing. If I were the dad, I would have gone after him, too. (Read More)
- Michael Madison, a sexual deviant, killed three women and hid their bodies in garbage bags. The killing took place in Cleveland, Ohio, over a nine-month period and was only discovered when a person noticed a putrid smell emanating from a garage shared by the guilty. After the discovery of the first body, Law Enforcement Officials (LEO) found two more bodies, sealed in garbage bags, at two nearby houses. At the hearing, when one of the victim’s father stood up to make a statement, Michael gave him a malicious smile. That act probably pushed the victim’s father over the edge, and he lunged at Michael. Can anybody blame the father for trying to exact revenge from a person who seems to be unrepentant? Smiling when he should be sorry for the lives he took? Only a sociopath would do something like that.
Say what now?
- 1.09 billion daily active users
- 1.51 billion mobile active users
- Every second, 5 new profiles created
- 300 million photo uploads per day
- Every minute in Facebook: 510 comments posted; 293,000 statuses updated, and 136,000 photos uploaded.
People are uploading their lives on Facebook, and Facebook is monetizing their lives. Nobody cares or is concerned. That’s why Zuckerberg must have called Facebook users “dumb f**ks“
Ripley’s believe it or not—”...math test about guns, gangs, drugs and ‘ho’s’“ (Read More)
- Here are the questions from the test? Believe it or not.
- “Dwayne pimps 3 ho’s. If the price is $85 per trick, how many tricks per day must each ho turn to support Dwayne’s $800 per day crack habit?”
- “Tyrone knocked up four girls in the gang,” the quiz says. “There are 20 girls in the gang. What is the exact percentage of girls that Tyrone knocked up?”
If you can find some time to spare, please do weep for humanity. We have lost our way.