A compendium of news/articles/videos/pictures/events/stories that triggered the “Oh my god alarm!” Omygdaily – May 10 2016 will discuss:
- How a teenager was shot to death because he had the audacity to overtake the car of Bihar MLC’s son Rocky Yadav
- Government thinking of providing reservation in promotions in both private and public sector jobs. Yes, lower the bar even further. Why stop at reservation in promotions, lower the requirements for joining IITs, too. Wait my bad, you are already doing that.
- How false claim of racial abuse and attack gets two New York college students expelled.
Omygdaily – May 10 2016
A teenager was shot to death because he had the audacity to overtake the car of Bihar MLC’s son Rocky Yadav (Read More)
To make the matter worse, for the last few days, his mom knowingly hid him from the cops, by lying to them about not knowing his whereabouts. Finally, under pressure, she took them to the farmhouse, where he was hiding all along. So, isn’t she an accessory to a crime, and shouldn’t she be arrested, too? Well, she is a politician and an MLC; hence, she is above the law, right?
Yes, lower the bar even further. Why stop at reservation in promotions, lower the requirements for joining IIT. Wait my bad, you are already doing that. (Read More)
Well, ¿por qué no? Now, while you are at it, could you please look into providing reservations in the following areas, too:
- Buying and selling drugs, booze, cigarettes, etc.
- Selling and buying sex
- Jaywalking on a busy street
- Getting medical attention
- Amount of sunshine we get
- Amount of rainfall we get
- Water supply
- Cooking gas supply
- Usage of restrooms, WCs and bathrooms
- Farting, peeing, spitting and pooping in public
- Giving births
- Dying, maybe?
No, strike that out.That would be unfair, and we don’t want to be that.
- Overtaking a car
- Boarding a train or a plane
- Jumping off a train
- Catching a bus or cab
- Entering a place of worship
- Being a pilot
- Being a scientist at DRDO or ISRO or BARC
- Commanding a “nucular” submarine.
N.B. The above list is not exhaustive. Let me sleep on it, and I’ll have more for you. Thanks in advance!
Say what now?
False claim of racial abuse and attack gets two New York college students expelled. (Read More)
Yes, first, claim that you were racially abused and assaulted while traveling in a moving bus. Next, draw public attention to this incident and enjoy your two minutes of fame. However, when surveillance videos show that you all were the aggressors—you all even attacked another girl—and charged by the authorities, then plead not guilty to all charges. Then, get suspended and expelled from the college and then write a book. Finally, profit?