A compendium of news/articles/videos/pictures/events/stories that triggered the “Oh my god alarm!” Omygdaily – May 24 2016 will discuss:
- Holy moly! Even the ‘ship of the desert’ dislikes excessive heat and can attack to kill when abused. Hoocoodanode!
- Are you estranged from your partner? Follow this strategy to win him/her back.
- ‘Chicken tikka masala murder.’ Using cheaper ingredients while preparing this dish resulted in the death of one person.
- Windows 10 can track everything on your machine, and it is now trying a sneaky way to have you upgrade to Windows 10.
Omygdaily – May 24 2016
Holy moly! Even the ‘ship of the desert’ dislikes excessive heat and can attack to kill when abused. Hoocoodanode! (Read More)
A camel is known as the ‘ship of the desert’ because of its ability to survive the inhospitable desert weather. Mother Nature has bestowed the camel with myriad physical attributes that enable the animal to negotiate the hard climatic conditions of a desert. Firstly, it can survive with very little water and not risk dehydration. During hot summer months, Camels can survive without water for about 5 to 6 days, whereas, during winter months, it can survive six to seven months without water. Next, it can preserve fat in its hump and consume it to survive adverse conditions, such as low food and water.
Furthermore, it has two sets of eyelashes to protect its eyes from blowing sands. Next, its knees are thickly padded to prevent them from being burned by hot sands. In addition, it can close its nostrils to keep out swirling sand particles. Its feet is also thickly padded to prevent its feet from sinking into hot desert sands and getting burned. Finally, it grows thick furs to protect itself from cold desert nights.
Now, one wonders how an animal that can survive the harshest conditions get so angry at its handler to sever his head. It must be more than just being left in the heat. Some kind of abuse must have also been the reason behind the animal attacking its owner. Camels will attack if they are handled badly. They can be quite dangerous if they aren’t properly trained. It is said that they must fear their handlers to respect them. Otherwise, they can hurt or even kill their handlers, as is the case here.
Say what now?
Are you estranged from your partner? Follow this strategy to win him/her back. (Read More)
What better way to get back your estranged husband than to fake miscarriage by disemboweling your pet Chihuahua.? “You can’t fix stupid.” I have a few other ideas to win back your estranged husband or wife.
- Vomit all over yourself and fake a heart attack.
- Break your arm and claim being mugged.
- Break your leg and claim being run over.
- Use a pair of scissors to cut yourself and claim being attacked by a grizzly bear.
- Use silicone implants in your tummy to claim being pregnant.
- Get run over by a train to fake death. No, wait, don’t do that. You will not be faking death; you will be dead.
Let me sleep on it, and I’ll have more.
‘Chicken tikka masala murder.’ Using cheaper ingredients while preparing this dish resulted in the death of one person. (Read More)
Man, this sucks! A person died because the owner of a restaurant was trying to cut costs by using cheaper ingredients. It seems, people don’t realize how dangerous allergy induced anaphylactic shock is. This just goes on to prove that you cannot cut corners when you are running a business. How many such unscrupulous restaurateurs are out there?
Windows 10 can track everything on your machine, and it is now trying a sneaky way to have you upgrade to Windows 10. (Read More)
Consequently, this means, if you don’t change the default settings during setup, Windows 10 will monitor, track, store and transmit all your activities to Microsoft. Now, do you now understand why they are giving it away for free?